BLACK ASH PARK AND RIDE
Free Parking All Day
Black Ash Park and Ride Opening Hours: 8:30 to 19:30
- First Bus leaves Black Ash at 09:00
- Last Bus leaves Anglesea Street at 19.15
Drop off and pick up location will be on Anglesea Street, across the road from the Market Tavern.
Park and Ride services resume at Lapps Quay when roads reopen.
REMOVAL OF PARKING
To faciliate the Festival and Parade, Parking will be removed from the Following locations
Thursday 16th March from 07:00 to 16:00 on Friday 17th March
- Copley St at area adjacent to former Brooks Haughton Building
Thursday 16th March from 14:00 to 16:00 on Friday 17th March
- Copley St at area opposite the former Brooks Haughton Building, Anglesea Street, Lapps Quay, Anglesea Street adjacent St. Joachim & Ann’s Home.
Thursday 16th March from 20:00 until 17:30 on Friday 17th March
- St. Patrick’s St, Emmet Place, Academy St, South Mall, Grand Parade, Parnell Place, Union Quay
CAR PARK OPENING HOURS
Paul Street Car Park: 10:00 to Midnight
North Main Street Car Park: 10:00 to 18:30